Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's next?

So the big question... what is my next step?

Well I'll be completely honest... I don't know what is next. Right now, I am waiting for God to speak until he has said exactly what I am doing , where I am going or how long I am supposed to wait.
I am taking a stance of listening and waiting, in this time, I have decided to (try)and get a job.
Even thinking of jumping back into the rat race is weird for me. I am sitting a coffee shop and the lady asked what I wanted and I looked at the board and my head almost exploded.

So yes that is what I am doing now, if anyone has any questions or comments it would be great to hear from you.
Thanks for every one's support.
Derek

2 comments:

Zachary Price said...

dude, if your head exploded that would be so awesome!

Song said...

but if it exploded, what would it explode, if there's nothing there?